Skip to content
- HIV/AIDS and Migration Project, funded by Danish Embassy in 32 VDC of Morang and Sunsari district (eastern part of Nepal) – Six years project.
- We Can Project, funded by OXFAM/GV related to violence against women – 4 years Project.
- Health services program in the community, supported by Doctor of the World, USA -3 years Project.
- Domestic violence law and trafficking, funded by Save the Children, Norway, 1 year
- Anti-trafficking project in collaboration with Government of Nepal, Ministry of women, children and social welfare – ongoing
- Economic Empowerment of women through various skill development training, funded by Ministry of Labor, Nepal Government
- Cross Boarder Project with Planet Infants in 11 districts of Nepal, supported by EU
- Care and support for the victim of trafficking and other form of violence, supported by Landmark Foundation, Sweden